Quantitative Developer at a World Leading Fund
My client, an industry leading systematic branch of one of the world’s largest hedge funds, is looking for an exceptionally talented developer with a strong mathematical background to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a top firm where technology is fundamental to its operations.
Work alongside Quant Traders and Analysts to develop and implement trading strategies. Code is written in Python, but talented developers from any OO background will be considered. Responsibilities include building new research frameworks and quant libraries, prototyping new data feeds and development of new portfolio construction techniques or building risk analysis tools.
- Exceptional technology skills
- Computer Science (or related subject) degree from a top university
- Strong mathematical skills
- Financial experience is beneficial, but not a hard requirement
- Very generous salary and bonus package
- Amazing offices
- Collaborative culture – team trips, conferences, free classes etc.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this role, please contact:
020 3475 7190
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.