Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
They are looking for a talented individual with an advanced degree in a quantitative field, such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering. Your main focus will be creating high quality predictive signals, identifying statistical patterns and opportunities through the study of large and diversified datasets. Working collaboratively with other researchers, you will share results and methodologies, and lead the full strategy research cycle from signal generation to implementation.
2023 is a big year of growth for this firm, making now the perfect time to apply!
- 4+ years’ relevant experience
- Strong coding skills in at least one leading programming language, e.g. Python, R, Matlab and/or C++, C#
- Comfortable working autonomously, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality or attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new datasets, solve complex problems and drive innovative processes
- Bonus points for deep knowledge of statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques
- Experience exploring large datasets across multiple time frames is beneficial
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance