Salary: £80 – 250k total comp
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tech-driven investment manager with a quant focus, based in the heart of Oxford. They’re passionate about writing clean code, innovative thinking and keeping up with the latest technology developments.
They are looking for super talented QRs to join their top-notch research team who build quant models to find alpha in financial markets, covering everything from initial idea-generation through to implementation and execution. Work within this open, friendly team is varied and will involve large and complex data sets, using programming languages and the in-house development library infrastructure.
The successful Quant Researcher will relish a challenge and thrives in a collaborative working environment. A background in finance is not necessary. If you’re ambitious, and want to grow your career at a relaxed company where there’s plenty of opportunity for professional development, this is the role for you.
- 0 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- Degree in a hard science subject, e.g. Maths, Engineering or Physics (or equivalent experience)
- Strong Python skills
Experience of any of the following is beneficial:
- Optimisation; Numerical and time series analysis; Signal processing statistics
- Volatility / GARCH modelling and/or Machine Learning
- Generous benefits package, including private healthcare, cycle-to-work and enhanced family leave
- Friendly, smart people in a truly collaborative working environment
- Fabulous modern office with dedicated training facilities