Day to Day:
Join a group of top-class researchers building quantitative models of financial markets, working from the initial idea-generation stage through to implementation and execution. Your research will involve large and complex data sets, using different programming languages and an in-house development library infrastructure. You will work in a collaborative, open and friendly team and receive excellent compensation and benefits.
- Degree from a red-brick university in a relevant field, such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or Physics, or demonstrable experience.
- Very strong knowledge of Python
- 0-5 years’ experience
- Extremely competitive compensation package
- Friendly and relaxed team
- Based in Oxford city centre
- Visa sponsorship available