Fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful prop fund at their EU HQ in Amsterdam. They develop and implement quant trading strategies in exchange-traded financial products (equities and other securities). Seeking talented Quant Researchers to join a dynamic team and be responsible for the end-to-end development of the automated trading strategies portfolio.
This role offers the opportunity to play a key part in building and engineering the firm’s core research platform software to support new exchanges, products and functionality. Your primary focus will be programming in C++ and Python to architect and implement trading software, as well as implementing new automated electronic trading strategies in collaboration with platform development colleagues. You’ll also conduct code reviews of other Research Developers, Platform Developers, Systems Engineering and Operations team members.
This role would suit a curious, highly collaborative researcher who has demonstrated the ability to independently drive projects to completion.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience
- Hands-on programming experience in Python and C++ with a focus on optimization and automation
- Good knowledge of machine learning and data science techniques
- Outstanding problem-solving capabilities
- Bonus points for Front Office experience
- Degree in technical field, e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc., or equivalent experience
Rewards and Incentives
- Excellent base salary + bonus potential + benefits
- Friendly, informal yet highly rewarding work culture
- Catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems with significant impact