Fantastic opportunity for smart, motivated, problem-solvers to get involved in a major build-out of functionality using Rust and Python. Hugely successful, this firm insures the pensions of over 800,000 individuals and they’re in the midst of redeveloping and modernizing their full technology stack.
Joining a talented and friendly team of ~15 people, in this role you will be making a real impact from day one. Your focus will be on projects such as trade modelling and pricing, market data processing, risk reporting, scenario analytics tools and DevOps/platform engineering.
The successful candidate will have a ‘can-do’ attitude with demonstrable commercial experience of delivering robust, high-performance software. If you enjoy working on multiple and varied large projects and sharing your tech knowledge & creative ideas, this is the role for you!
- Degree in Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Excellent applied programming skills – Python, Rust, C++ or other major languages
- Financial markets experience or keen interest to learn
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products and derivatives is desirable
- Bonus points for contributions to open-source projects
Culture / Benefits
- Market-leading base + bonuses
- Meritocratic work culture and superb chance to work with the best engineers
- Direct business impact
<£200k total compensation