A leading systematic hedge fund, investing across a variety of financial markets in multiple locations, my client is seeking a creative problem-solver to be their next Quant Developer.
You will be working in a team comprised of technical and hands-on builders, each wearing multiple hats, and in this role you’ll be expected to do the same. Working very closely with Researchers and PMs on the team, your primary focus will be building out from scratch performance attribution systems and portfolio analytics to monitor various live trading strategies. You’ll also build out data pipelines to collecting new alternative datasets, automate research workflows, and manage and scale core components of research infrastructure.
The successful Quant Developer will have a strong work ethic and a sense of accountability.
- Must have minimum 2+ years of Quant Developer experience
- Strong coding experience in Python and C++, with excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Experience with Python data science stack, e.g. Pandas/Numpy/Scikit-learn
- Keen proponent of writing automated tests
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a top-tier university in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or related field
- Competitive base salaries and performance-based bonuses
- Very collaborative culture, ideas are implemented
- Work with passionate, forward-thinking, incredibly smart people