Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm has a fantastic opportunity on one of their growing quant trading teams for a quantitative developer with Python expertise.
You will join a core team of technologists responsible for building and improving the platforms that drive the trading team. Working on a huge greenfield project, you’ll collaborate extensively with researchers on data to develop new research infrastructure. You will also look at ways to improve the scalability of core production systems.
Technology is viewed as a crucial component of their continued success. The successful quant developer will be passionate about development, highly driven and a skilled technical problem-solver.
- Solid experience working with Python on large distributed systems
- Strong Linux platform skills
- Proven track record with large data sets
- Comfortable with large amounts of autonomy and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
Rewards and Incentives:
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner