Quant Developer (OO) in a Systematic Fund
Summary: Exceptional Software Developer (OO) is wanted for a unique opportunity to join a pioneering systematic trading firm breaking the mould of the financial industry. The successful candidate will be involved in building cutting edge, in house technology crucial to fully automated trading across global markets.
They are a boutique firm of just over 30 people, where technology is at the heart of everything they do. Using the latest tech and algorithms they analyse petabytes of structured and unstructured data for fully automated trading. No suits, long hours and red tape.
Work is on a project basis; everyone has the title Quant Developer but no one is siloed into one particular team. Work ranges from hardware solutions to research work to ML projects. The tech used here is very new, meaning a huge scope for greenfield work. All this is within a hugely collaborative culture with people who share a burning passion for technology.
- Design and implement the full stack of trading infrastructure from exchange level to workflow management
- Extend and optimise research analysis process
- Work on complex computational and data-related problems; implement efficient and innovative solutions
- Develop ways to automatically and intelligently trade multiple asset classes globally
- Design extremely high-performance, highly reliable and finely tuned programs and implement in python/cython and C++ language with production-quality code
- Extraordinary programming skills (OO)
- Strong communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field from a top university
- Finance experience is not required
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Amazing culture – team trips, music classes, yoga, snacks etc.
- Medical insurance, pension, gym membership etc.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please contact:
+44 (0)20 3475 7190
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.