Quant Developer – London
Join a dynamic group of highly skilled specialists with a diverse range of professional backgrounds including mathematics, science, engineering and finance. As part of one of the largest systematic hedge funds in the world by assets under management, largest in the UK, it surprisingly has a small-company, no attitude feel.
As a Quant Developer, you will be working collaboratively with the Quant Researchers. Your challenges will be varied, and will involve implementing new trading strategies, building new research frameworks and quant libraries, prototyping new data feeds, development of new portfolio construction techniques or building risk analysis tools.
- Exceptional technology skills
- A keen interest and understanding of financial markets and instruments
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Proficient on Linux platforms with knowledge of various scripting languages
- Experience of data analysis techniques along with relevant libraries e.g. NumPy/SciPy/Pandas
- Flat structured and collaborative
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Breakfast, lunch and an on-site bar for in the evening
- Cool tech in the office – 3D printers, guitars, ping-pong and table-football, and a piano
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information or to make an application!
[T] 020 34755018
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.