Quant Developer wanted for leading investment firm to join their fast-paced, dynamic engineering team. This role will give you the opportunity to design, build and optimize a diverse trading platform. You will be working closely with the researchers and live traders to develop the core-trading infrastructure.
They are looking for a strong, analytical problem-solver, with deep knowledge of low-level optimization, an interest in algorithmic trading, data analysis/design, risk management and application development. The successful Quant Developer is expected to take real ownership of projects – from inception through to deployment; designing and developing high-performance C++ components used by trading applications.
- 4 years’ programming experience with strong OOP, scientific programming skills and fluency in C, C++
- Scientific and scripting languages (e.g. Python, R // Linux, shell)
- Knowledge in statistics, probability and linear algebra
- Experience with numerical analysis (e.g. regression, optimization) and ML is a big plus
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related computer engineering or science subject. MS degree would be ideal.
- Hugely collaborative environment between teams, not siloed like other firms
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
- Flexible working encouraged and regular socials