Fantastic opportunity for all-star systems engineers at one of the world’s top algorithmic trading firms. The Systems team builds and maintains the computers, networks, data storage, operating systems, and software that allow the trading strategies and research environment to run worldwide 24/7.
They are seeking a Systems Engineer to work on projects that impact live trading and research. Responsibilities are broad and include hardware and software installation and configuration, remote administration, monitoring, new hardware and software testing, automation and tool development, and performance tuning, and much more.
The ideal candidate will love being challenged and working in fast-paced environments, and be a jack-of-all-trades who can effectively multitask whilst retaining a high attention to detail.
- 2+ years of experience; with expertise in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Linux systems
- Strong Python or Shell scripting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to manage and debug production services
- Highly skilled at multitasking and time management
This role is open to US citizens and Visa Transfers only.
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone’s ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
Salary: No salary cap, circa 100% bonus – competitive