An elite prop trading firm is looking for experienced Python software engineers to join their London team. This firm is scientific, tech-driven and they invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
This highly impactful role offers the opportunity to work on and own a diverse range of projects and tasks that help to underpin the entire technology platform. This will involve automated release and configuration management tools for a build pipeline for the in-house C++, C# and Python development projects, as well as developing tools for process scheduling, calendar services and monitoring.
To be successful, you will be someone who is keen to get involved in the whole lifecycle and who loves designing solid, lean, effective solutions that your colleagues enjoy using.
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a top-tier university in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or related field
- Strong experienced Python developer, plus a solid understanding of Linux and strong design skills
- Good knowledge of getting the best out of 3rd party tools, e.g. Ansible, Octopus, TeamCity, Volt, Jira
- Experience of automating the path to production
- Previous experience in a DevOps-centric tech environment, where DevOps cultural philosophies, practices & tools are front and centre
- Keen desire to build attractive and well-functioning web-based front-ends
Nice to have
- Experience in a similar role in finance ideal, but not mandatory
- Experience in Typescript/React
NB Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Friendly, collaborative working environment
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems