Fantastic opportunity to join a tech-driven quant and systematic IM with no red tape. They combine data, research, technology and trading proficiency to produce a scientific and innovative approach to investment. Seeking an enthusiastic software engineer to join the Risk team in London.
Your primary focus will be building and delivering solutions in response to requirements from the Risk Management team and Trading desks.
The successful Python developer will be highly motivated and an exceptional communicator, with experience of facing off to the business and other stakeholders across the firm. You’ll also need to have knowledge of building large-scale applications.
- 4+ years’ professional experience in software development using Python and Rest APIs
- Good understanding of modern software architecture and cloud platforms
- Previous experience in Risk within the financial domain
- Strong proficiency for writing high quality, testable code in an OO environment
- Experience with more than one programming language
- Experience with any of the following: query optimization and performance tuning; AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, or Helm
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development; healthy work-life balance