Salary: £150k base + £150-200k bonus
One of the world’s most prestigious hedge funds is looking for a Python Quant Researcher to join one of their Fixed Income / Rates trading pods.
This is a brand-new high-impact role, joining a small PM team of 10 that enjoys huge autonomy who are looking to grow their risk-taking capabilities. You’ll work closely with the Portfolio Manager, drawing on your Rates experience to understand and model market behaviour in the short, medium and longer term.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial and supportive environment and you enjoy seeing the impact of your work on a daily basis, then this is the role for you!
Skills and Experience Required
- 2-6 years’ quant research or risk-taking experience
- Deep understanding of Python and its ecosystem
- Familiarity with SQL
- Knowledge of rates markets is essential
- Technical background (Maths/ Comp Sci/Engineering)
- Advanced academic background, e.g. PhD
- Pricing, bond curves and risk models experience useful
Benefits & Incentives
- Significant salary + a bonus tied to profits / trading strategy success
- Greenfield work / big impact
- Very collaborative culture, ideas are implemented
- Small team with large AUM