Salary: up to £100k base + ~£30k bonus
Fantastic chance for a Python Developer with good knowledge of Pandas/Numpy to join one of the world’s most prestigious hedge funds.
Joining a talented team of other QDs and software engineers, you’ll be developing systems, portfolio analytics and visualisations for the PMs and Quant Strategists. The work will be a mix of software development, web app development creating data-pipelines whilst facing off to the business and understanding business needs.
The successful candidate will likely come from a financial firm and be able to communicate well with Quants / PMs / traders whilst also being a strong enough technologist to implement ideas.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 3+ years of commercial development experience in Python
- Solid Python skills (especially Pandas/Numpy) and proficiency with web-based Python frameworks, e.g. Flask, Dash, Ag-grid
- Some SQL & database experience
- Understanding of SDLC and familiarity with Linux, Github, CI/CD
- Exposure to risk models & performance attribution
- Experience with data pipeline engineering, ETL for large datasets, and tools such as Airflow
Benefits & Incentives
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package