Python Quant Developer at Systematic Trading Firm
Location: London | Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Up to £120k + strong bonuses
Visa Sponsorship available
Multi Strategy Quant-driven fund with AUM of $4.5bn.
90 in size, with offices in London, Hong Kong and New York.
Very entrepreneurial feel to the company with a small, close knit tech team of around 15.
- Quantitative modelling and software development.
- Working with the team’s senior strategists and developers to drive innovation on: execution platform, risk and portfolio analysis tools, portfolio construction processes and ongoing development of the research platform.
- Work on systematic trading strategies for a mid-frequency equity team.
- 2 years in quant development role with Financial modelling experience
- Strong Python or MATLAB
- Experience in managing and manipulating data including proficiency with SQL databases
- Java fundamentals and familiarity with standard development tools and practice
- Experience in Equity markets
- MSc in Maths/Physics/Compsci or similar
If you feel you are a good match, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
Mobile: 07377 667533
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.