My client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent opportunities for career growth.
About the role:
They are looking for a talented polyglot to be a key member of the development team, where your main focus will be building and enhancing critical components for the business. Working collaboratively with traders and quants, this role offers the potential to cover many aspects of electronic and algorithmic trading, backtesting and data management systems.
You will also build new quant trading framework software, designing clean architecture and leveraging state-of-the-art tools and technologies.
2024 is a big year of growth for this firm, making now the perfect time to apply!
- 2-10 years’ experience in a similar/related field
- Advanced skills in one or more programming languages
- Excellent Python knowledge is important; C# or C++ is a plus
- Very high standards in code quality and good development practices
- Sound experience in CI/CD process, and DevOps
- Strong team player and communication skills, especially understanding user requirements
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance