Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is seeking a Python QD to join one of their growing trading teams where you will draw on both your superb problem-solving skills and your proven track record with large data sets. This is a great opportunity to work in a cross-asset team on this company’s most profitable trading desk.
Collaborating extensively with talented researchers and technologists, you will develop new research infrastructure and look at ways to improve the production systems that power the business. Working in a dynamic, energetic environment, finding solutions to complex technical problems will enable productivity to increase and the entire business to grow. They are very keen to see people with an interest in sports / sports betting.
Technology is viewed as a crucial component of their continued success. The successful quantitative developer will be passionate about development, highly driven and excel when given ownership of projects and responsibilities.
- Solid experience working with Python on large distributed systems
- Strong Linux platform skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- An interest in sports / sports betting is advantageous
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner