Salary: up to $150k base + bonus + investment in fund
Unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing crypto trading firm in a fully remote role. Hugely tech-driven, they have been developing HFT algorithms for more than 10 years. They are looking to hire an experienced developer who eats, sleeps and breathes Python.
You will be responsible for improving the system architecture, optimizing different parts of the project, developing new features and ensuring Python best practice is used throughout the team. Drawing on your very deep knowledge of Python, you will also develop low-latency trading systems and integrations to various crypto exchanges and develop scalable profiling and debugging solutions.
The successful candidate will be a true Python evangelist, who can point out the architectural flaws soon after joining and will constantly have an eye on improving the systems. You will have experience of building complex systems with Python, and a deep understanding of GIL/asyncio.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 8+ years’ hands-on programming skills in Python (following the latest versions), with good grasp of advanced concepts including generators, async/await, GIL and multiprocessing
- Deep understanding of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Prior experience working with mission-critical, high-performance applications
- Knowledge and extensive experience with network protocols: REST, Websockets, FIX
- Experience with profiling, debugging and testing Python applications
- Good communications skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Competitive salaries + bonuses, with the opportunity to reinvest into the lucrative employee-owned fund
- Flexible hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work with some of the smartest people in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Fully remote, with paid ‘workations’ 3-4 times a year to cool places all over the world to meet your colleagues!