Salary: up to £150k base + bonus
Fantastic opportunity for all-star coders at one of the world’s top algorithmic trading firms. The Systems Development team builds and maintains the infrastructure and software platform used by all Systems teams to manage servers and networks.
As a Python Developer, your workload will be varied, offering great opportunities to improve and have a huge impact. Your main focus will be tool development (in Python), both improving and integrating existing tools and libraries across the platform, as well as designing and building new ones.
The successful Python Developer loves to be challenged and thrives in fast-paced environments. You’re a big fan of open-source software, adept at effective multitasking and a proponent of automation – why do the same task twice manually?
- 3+ years of experience, including strong Python programming skills
- Highly proficient in debugging and analysing problems quickly
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Excellent understanding of CompSci fundamentals
- Bonus points for knowledge of: Debian operating system, systems configuration management and/or CI/CD tools and processes
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone’s ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre