Salary: up to £175k base
Exciting opportunity to work at a tech-centric prop trading fund which trades a wide range of financial products, with offices across the globe. Work is organized into small, project-oriented teams, each with the independence and responsibility to make decisions that impact the business.
Python is their go-to language for data analysis, visualization and machine learning; you’ll join the team responsible for the tools that support the Python work, such as CI for test running and static analysis and automation around the deployment of Python environments & apps.
Seeking skilled engineers with experience building Python tooling at large scale who are looking for a wide-ranging role that involves both technical and product design challenges.
The successful candidate will be a smart, curious software engineer who enjoys finding solutions for complex problems. If you also have a great appetite for learning new things, this role is for you!
- Substantial Python tooling development experience, plus a desire to learn other languages
- Experience building a system responsible for multiple languages is important
- Thorough understanding of Python tools and libraries, keen to offer advice on best practices
- Outstanding communication skills, able to understand user requirements and design appropriate solutions
NB Please don’t apply if you’re a fresh graduate.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Substantial and varied range of project work
- Market-leading compensation
- Great company culture, including relaxed dress code, huge emphasis on work-life balance, learning outside of the workplace
- Collaborative and innovative environment where each person has the opportunity to make a significant impact