Python developer – Python, Scala, Kafka, Docker, AWS, Agile – London
An elite Venture Capitalist firm are looking for a Python developer to join a small, agile, London based team running big data analytics across large scale data sets. The successful Python developer will be working closely with data scientists and data engineers, building complex big data, ETL pipelines and scalable, distributed systems across platforms. The successful Python developer will be joining this London based team, working directly with the CTO and head of data science in order to solve complex real world challenges.
- MSc/BSc in STEM subject
- Commercial experience with Python
- Interest in big data, data analytics, and experience building ETL pipelines is a bonus
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary and bonus in London market
- Work directly with CTO in a small agile team
- Build complex solutions from the ground up in greenfield projects, with significant product ownership
If you’re interested in Python development roles in London, get in touch!
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.