Python Developer – Python, Django, AWS, Machine Learning – London
A cutting edge, London based health-tech start-up are looking for a Python/Django engineer to join the team. This agile start-up are combining hard science, large scale (terabytes) data analytics and machine learning to improve users’ overall health. Building backend systems from scratch, the successful Python developer will be using Django/ Flask and AWS to build data processing and analytics pipelines, along with simple web applications in an entirely greenfield project in London.
- Build core platforms and data analytics services in Python, Django, Flask, AWS
- Work closely alongside data science and machine learning experts and engineers in a highly agile, London based team
- Build out the Linux data infrastructure – AWS, SQL, Docker
- BSc in a hard science subject – Computer Science, Maths, Physics, or relevant other experience
- Python development experience in an agile / TDD environment, including server-side frameworks such as Django / Flask
- Experience working with AWS and SQL
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary, equity package and benefits in London
- Make the world healthier – use software to create bleeding edge contributions to science, and build products with a high real world impact
If you’re interested in agile, Python development roles in London, please get in touch!
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.