Salary: £200 – 250k
This fintech is an international global algorithmic market maker in digital assets. They aim to transform Crypto Markets by offering liquidity to trading platforms and exchange. So essentially ‘HFT meets Crypto’. Trading more than $5B+/day across dozens of different trading platforms.
Their meritocratic working environment allows you to be judged only on what you deliver – providing great accountability and tangible impacts. Complementary to this it’s an interesting role, as it culturally combines all the benefits of expert tech and trading used in traditional financial markets and the fast-paced nature of a tech start-up.
As a Core Developer, you will help in building out an automated trade reconciliation system. This greenfield project allows you to work closely with senior members, such as the CTO. Very high performance reconciling up to 100M transactions a day. All you need is strong python skills – they are a Linux-based company, and the solution will be built in Python and should “talk to” C++ stack.
- 2+ years’ experience with Python and SQL databases.
- Understanding of Linux.
- Involvement with reconciliation, risk, middle office systems is desirable.
- Passionate about tech and financial markets.
- Great interpersonal skills that would flourish in an intimate collaborative environment.
- Competitive base salary.
- Greenfield work.
- Smart central London office.
Tier-2 visa sponsorship is available.