Salary: up to £150k + bonus
Leading HFT fund looking for pragmatic Python engineers to join their Production Engineering group in their agile, London-based application team.
This role offers the opportunity to work directly with users, building clean, easy-to-use solutions for complex real-world problems. You’ll be involved in every aspect of software engineering, from understanding users’ needs and gathering requirements, to system architecture design and coding. You’ll also be exposed to a wide range of technologies: Python and Go to build application back-ends, Django/Flask/Dash/React for the front ends, and others including Kubernetes, Kafka, and more.
Unique in their field, this global firm combines the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player. If you love working on technically challenging problems, learning new things in a collaborative, supportive environment, this role would be perfect for you.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience
- Strong hands-on Python programming experience, keen to learn new technologies
- Good understanding of Linux administration
- Passionate about writing quality, testable code
- Skilled at managing priorities, able to switch between multiple projects at once
- Bonus points for trading industry experience
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have a significant business impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Unique culture where you can fulfil your potential through collaboration and mutual respect