Salary: Competitive / Market-Leading
The role sits in the London office of one of the world’s largest quant trading firms with a unique focus on technology and collaborative problem-solving, trading a wide range of financial products. Technology is central to how they approach their work so you’ll be intimately tied into every area of the business – your work will have a real impact!
Seeking a talented software engineer who is interested in being part of a live support rotation, interacting directly with the business solving crucial problems, keen to build software to improve the infrastructure, and get stuck into varied project work.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience is essential
- Ongoing support rotation experience highly advantageous
- Very strong programming skills in any OO
- Fantastic communicator at all levels, able to be clear and calm during production incidents
- Master’s degree (or above) in Computer Science or another highly technical, scientific discipline
- Linux experience beyond user is a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Generous benefits package, including physical & mental health benefits, excellent holiday entitlement, significant parental leave, retirement benefits, private on-site gym
- Focus on learning & development with tuition reimbursement
- Recreation spaces with breakfast, lunch, snacks and treats