Salary: up to £150k + bonus
This is a leading global quant firm looking for a no-nonsense technologist to join one of their growing quant trading teams based in London.
Collaborating extensively with traders and other technologists, your main focus will be designing, building, maintaining and testing cutting-edge systems. You’ll be exposed to a wide range of technologies and challenging problems involving big data and HPC. Most problems require high-availability, high-throughput and low latency solutions.
Technology is prized by the traders as crucial to their continued success. Unique in their field, this global firm combines the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player.
If you’re passionate about coding and automation and able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment, this role would be perfect for you.
- Strong knowledge of Python and Linux
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-directed and able to take ownership of projects and responsibilities
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience working with HPC systems and technologies such as grid clusters, large data processing, etc.
- Exposure to C++ or willingness to learn
NB: Please don’t apply if you are a fresh graduate.
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner