Compensation: Highly competitive in this field
Unique opportunity for an experienced engineer in a fully remote position. My client, a leading crypto market-making firm, is looking to hire a dynamic individual with experience in technical leadership, in both a strategic and team management capacity.
With huge amounts of autonomy, you will make key contributions to the firm’s core software strategy, taking ownership of key infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for executing the roadmap, working with the infrastructure team to improve tooling with a view to improving productivity.
Alongside this, you’ll lead a team of talented engineers, setting software engineering best practices and drawing on your talent for coaching and mentoring other. You’ll also be involved in the hiring and deciding the direction of the team.
- Substantial experience of software development – Python ideal, but any OO will be considered
- Very strong technical skills and ability to design and build complex systems.
- Experience working on and managing highly technical software development teams, with particular talent for mentoring others
- Highly knowledgeable with existing tooling and software engineering best practices
- Self-motivated, able to acclimatize quickly and work independently
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- 3-4 company offsites per year, offering the opportunity to get to know and work with colleagues face-to-face