Fantastic opportunity for a talented engineer with expert coding skills and experience of large-scale computers to join the Research Technology team at this tech-savvy algorithmic trading firm. Working hand-in-hand with researchers, this full stack team strives to make their system as performant, reliant and transparent as possible.
This is a role where you can make an immediate impact, and it has a varied workload: from designing the next datacentre, to tuning operating systems, storage and networks, to writing efficient distribution software for the compute cluster.
The successful candidate will be an experienced developer with hands-on experience in computer networks who can’t wait to get to work on growing one of the biggest private compute clusters out there.
- Excellent coding skills; recent Python and one or more statically typed language would be ideal
- Deep knowledge of networks (design, configuration, monitoring, automation, etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar setting; finance experience not necessary
- Knowledge of the full tech stack – network, hardware, OS, software
- Bonus points for exposure to at least one machine learning framework and compute offload device, such as GPUs
- Competitive compensation package
- They’re willing to be flexible with WFH
- Solve complex problems from the ground up; ideas from everyone are encouraged and evaluated
- Generous benefits package, including life & health insurance, pension, onsite gym, yoga, climbing wall, pool & table tennis and regular staff social events