Network Engineers at this leading tech-focused market-maker are highly valued, participating in design discussions with both developers and traders to solve complex business-critical problems.
Primarily, you will work with other engineering teams to design purpose-built infrastructure, optimizing for reliability and scalability. You will also provide technical expertise and support to high frequency traders, and oversee network equipment (Cisco, Aristo & Juniper).
The culture here is highly collaborative within a fast-paced environment, and this role would be perfect for someone who has great communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues alike.
- At least 2+ years of full-time experience required
- Strong experience with network and performance monitoring
- Experience troubleshooting TCP/UDP (incl. multicast) and network capacity planning
- Low-latency networking experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university
- Legal right to work in the US is required, visa sponsorship is not available
Rewards and Incentives
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly collaborative culture, working with the smartest minds in the industry
- Real business impact from day one
- Benefits include: 25 days’ vacation, charitable match opportunities & fully-paid travel