My client is a leading data-driven market-maker, designing and deploying its own low-latency technologies, trading strategies and mathematical models. They are looking for exceptional developers to lead in the design, implementation and deployment of trading strategies using modern C++ technologies.
In this hands-on role, you will work directly with traders and researchers to create and enhance high performance, low latency market strategies. Your goal will be to develop software that incorporates vast amounts of data to drive sophisticated, ultra-fast strategies, capturing market opportunities before the competition.
The successful C++ Developer will be a proponent of agile methodologies and modern software best practices, able to product detailed technical work as well as high-level architectural designs.
- 3+ years’ development experience in C++14 (and beyond) creating performant, scalable applications
- Experience developing trading strategies and/or a demonstrated passion for financial markets
- Strong experience with distributed systems, data structures and algorithms
- Solid understanding of multi-threaded/multi-core programming paradigms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math (or equivalent)
- Market-leading salary + performance bonus
- Generous holiday allowance & comprehensive medical packages
- Social events
- Continuing education – reimbursement for tuition / courses / conferences