Awarded Product of the Year by Cambridge University in 2017, this exciting London-based software start-up is looking for strong ML/research engineers to join their engineering team in London. Launched in 2015, they have developed a distributed knowledge graph – a logical database organising large, complex networks of data as one body of knowledge – used by industries as diverse as robotics disaster recovery and financial analytics.
The successful candidate will be researching, developing and disseminating powerful applications within the organisation and the wider developer community, publishing your work via GitHub, papers, blogs, etc. and presenting it at conferences and meetups.
- BSc Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 2+ years commercial experience
- Solid programming experience in OOP languages
- Proven experience in research-driven development
- Proven experience in one or more advanced computer science fields: Natural Language Process, Machine Learning, Expert Systems, Networking Theory, and Robotics
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary + benefits + stock
- Talented, collaborative and ambitious team
- Flexible working hours, and fully stocked kitchen
- Open-source cutting-edge technology
- Visa sponsorship, and relocation support