Salary: Highly competitive base salaries + bonuses (in-line with top buy-side + HFT firms)
Multiple openings for highly competent and experienced Quant OR Core C++ / Python Engineers to join the highly-skilled and globally-distributed Engineering function at a well-established, top HFT firm with global offices. Successful candidates will join an exceptionally successful Front-Office team who have enjoyed significant success since their inception, under the direction of top industry players.
Candidates must currently be hands-on with either C++ or Python and be up to date with the latest frameworks. You must have strong computer science fundamentals (these will be assessed heavily during the interview process) – data structures, algorithms, design principles.
- A minimum of 3+ years of C++ or Python experience
- Computer Science (or similar) degree from a top-10 university (2:1 or equivalent)
- Financial services experience is highly useful but not mandatory
- Competitive programming backgrounds are highly desirable
- Active GitHub pages / extracurricular programming activity
- Packages above industry standard
- Work in a team with some of the top engineers in the UK