Salary: Up to £140k base, £200k TC
Experience: 5+ years
Great opportunity for a skilled C++ developer with financial markets technology experience to join one of the world’s most prestigious hedge funds.
The successful candidate will join a global team, responsible for developing front-office trading solutions with brokers, exchanges, ECNs and third-party platforms across multi-asset classes and regions. In this role, your primary focus will be equities, futures and options, and you will be tasked with developing software applications to support electronic trading. Your project workload will be varied, and may also include monitoring, research and statistical analysis, and automation projects.
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy facing off to the business, and have outstanding communication skills.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ C++ programming experience (with some Java would be ideal)
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented and low-latency programming is required
- Extensive Linux development experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar financial institution
- FIX protocol knowledge is required, e.g. FIX 4.2 – FIX 5.0
- Knowledge of binary trading protocols is a plus
- Understanding of trading equities, futures and FX products
- Basic networking/connectivity skills, e.g. TCP/IP & multicast
Rewards and Incentives:
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture and rewarding place to work