My client is a global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across the financial markets. As a leading technology driven firm, they combine data, research, technology and trading proficiency to produce a scientific and innovative approach to investment. An exceptional opportunity to join a competitive name in the industry with both strong compensation and a focus on a great tech culture.
They are looking to add a high performance C++ developer to their core market data team that designs, builds and maintains the firm wide infrastructure for live trading. Working closely with the Front Office, you’ll design and implement improvements to the real time market data software, as well as working on exchange feeds used for trading signal research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Strong experience in low-latency Linux development using C/C++, STL
- Knowledge of FIX protocols, exchange connectivity platforms and market data feed handlers
- Solid communication skills
- Good knowledge of distributed network architecture
- Experience working in a Front Office environment
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance