The Company – My client hires the brightest minds in technology, research, and finance to create innovative solutions that impact the financial markets. As one of Bloomberg’s top 10 Treasury market makers on the trading platform, they can continually offer world-class clients a powerful trading advantage.
The Role – As a Low-Latency Software Engineer, you will work closely with business leaders to design and deliver custom solutions that optimize performance and efficiency. Develop tools for low-latency trading systems testing and tuning, design new low-latency architecture and interfaces to meet the needs of evolving businesses.
- B.Sc. 2:1 or above in Computer Science (or similar)
- In-depth knowledge of systems design and network programming
- 2+ years in industry mainly using low-latency C++ technologies
- Experience with CI/CD environments
- Financial knowledge advantageous but not required
Salary – Base not capped + up to 100% bonuses