A bleeding-edge systematic quant trading technology firm is looking for a low-latency C++ engineer to join the London-based trading optimisation team. Utilising C++17 to optimise live trading execution speeds on real-time trading platforms, the successful C++ developer will be working in a small, highly agile team on front office technology in London.
- MSc/BSc Computer Science or other STEM subject
- Commercial experience of good software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Low-latency engineering experience in C++, C# or Java
- Competitive salary and top buy-side bonus structure in London
- Cutting-edge agile technology environment
- Dress-down London office and great work-life balance