Salary: £140-200k base + ~100-200% bonus
One of the world’s most prestigious multi-strategy funds. With huge autonomy within small teams, they share a core infrastructure platform but encourage their traders and quants to pursue unique investment strategies, consistently delivering high quality returns independent of the general market.
This is a great place to work; the tech culture is excellent, little red-tape and hard work is well rewarded.
You will begin in the core low latency group, designing and building ultra-low latency C++20 systems. After 12 months, you will have the opportunity to in this team or to join a ‘trading pod’ working closely with the Portfolio Manager on trading strategies – this could be the build out of a brand-new trading team or joining an existing successful team.
To begin, working closely with hardware and software developers across the business, you’ll be developing and enhancing a tick-by-tick backtesting research platform and exchange simulation. Other work will involve building and optimizing ultra-low latency trading systems, contributing to the team’s technical direction by driving new initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years’ C++ programming experience, preferably using C++20
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related) from a top-tier university
- Sound analytical and mathematical skills (design patterns, algorithms, data structures)
- Solid understanding of low-latency and real-time system design and implementation
- Deep understanding of working in a Linux environment and working with CPU architecture
Benefits & Incentives
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package