Salary: £200-450 TC
Systematic hedge fund with a focus on developing high quality financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and markets, utilising a proprietary research platform focused on exploring market inefficiencies.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced C++ Developer with great problem-solving and critical-thinking skills to join the newly formed Low Latency Trading group in their Mayfair office. Your primary focus is to design, develop and build efficient code for various components of the team’s production trading and research system. Reporting directly to the Head of Low Latency Trading, you’ll be part of a small team of researchers, developers, and traders on the cutting edge of quantitative finance.
This role would be perfect for someone who relishes the unique technical challenges of a fast-paced environment and enjoys working collaboratively to achieve business-critical goals.
- Minimum 4+ years of strong C++ programming skills writing high performance code in a low-latency trading environment
- Modern C++ knowledge (C++17/20), including template meta-programming knowledge
- Deep-level knowledge of network programming and distributed computing
- Solid experience of Unix/Linux fundamentals
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
Benefits and Incentives
- Market leading salary + bonus
- Opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- Great work/life balance
- Freedom in work and dynamic culture; opportunity to bring new ideas and really have an impact