My client is a tech-first hedge fund based in the heart of London with views across the Thames. They are top of their field with offices across six locations worldwide and their flagship team based here in London. You will build and develop the trading infrastructure using cutting-edge tech, implementing higher performance trading algos, writing robust code and contributing to the long-term growth and profitability of the company.
A industry-leading London-based trading firm with groundbreaking success within the investment space. One of the largest hedge funds worldwide in assets under management. You will be joining a highly talented team, writing high-quality code – working closely with the Quant Research team in a very front office-based role. It is a mature environment that is transparent, collaborative and offers enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact on the business.
- Experience with one or more of Python, Java or C++
- Experience in a front office environment is preferred, but not required
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, robust code
- Degree in a STEM subject from a top university
- Diverse tech stack with access to Greenfield projects
- Strong salary and market-leading bonuses
- Regular social events and company holidays, competitive compensation, generous holiday allowance, health services and other flexible benefits
- Flat-structured company with no-attitude feel