Our client is a leading tech-driven quant and systematic hedge fund trading with offices across the globe. They leverage deep knowledge in data, research, technology and trading to deliver high-quality returns. This opportunity offers a dynamic and fast-paced environment with excellent prospects for career growth.
Seeking a talented Linux Production Engineer to join the global infrastructure support team, where you will be key in supporting the growing Linux on-prem estate to meet complex and evolving business requirements. This role would suit someone who enjoys working with end users, application teams and engineering teams, and you’ll also contribute to project-based activities, e.g. new deployments, general administration tasks and upgrades.
- >2 years hands-on experience working with Linux-based platforms
- Great understanding of Linux administration
- Proficiency with automation tools, e.g. Ansible, etc.
- Experience of complete end-to-end server deployments
- Working knowledge of AMD / Intel server hardware and physical components
- >2 years experience of Python, bash scripting
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, creative environment where you can feel valued for your input
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
- Professional and personal development
- Relaxed, casual culture, with a healthy work-life balance