Lead / Senior Software Engineer – AI/ML – Python, GCP, Big Data – London
A groundbreaking AI/ML start-up focussing on solving problems around world hunger, environmental impact and farming shortages are looking for a Lead or Senior Software Engineer to join their London-based team. This Lead Engineer will build a small engineering team around them in London, will take full ownership of products and software, and will lead the technical delivery of bleeding edge technology products on a global scale.
- Build back end cloud-based services and systems from scratch in Python, in a greenfield, agile project in London
- Take responsibility and ownership of entire technical direction and delivery, with a focus on data-driven modelling, rapid prototyping and iteration. Tech stack includes Python + GCP
- Work alongside ML/AI engineers and scientists in London
- Solid understanding of Computer Science principles, algorithms, data structures and system design
- Engineering experience with cloud-based, data-driven technology and products
- Work on bleeding edge technology with engineers and advisors from DeepMind, MIT, Oxford, etc.
- Work on a project backed by Founders Fund – previously backed SpaceX and Palantir Technologies
- Build game-changing AI/ML software with a highly ethical, real-world impact from the London HQ
If you’re interested in Senior/Lead Engineering roles in London – please get in touch:
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.