Lead Clojure Developer – Clojure, ClojureScript, London
A FinTech Innovation Lab in Central London are expanding their agile development team and looking for a Lead Clojure developer. The successful Lead Clojure developer will be leading a team building complex risk and analytics platforms in Clojure, Java and ClojureScript, in a hands on technical role. The Lead Clojure developer will be building new platforms and microservices in Clojure from scratch, and will be building large scale, distributed, real time data processing systems.
- Strong CompSci Fundamental knowledge
- Clojure development experience
- Knowledge of front end and full stack technologies, such as HTML5, react.js, ClojureScript
Benefits and Incentives:
- Competitive salary and package
- Gain commercial experience of Clojure and ClojureScript in a Lead development role
- Gain experience of front office financial platforms and environments
If you’re interested in Clojure or Functional Programming roles in London, please get in touch!
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.