Salary: up to £130k base + bonus
One of the world’s most renowned financial institutions is looking to add a Java engineer to their global team, based in London. You will be joining a talented team who face off to the business and work closely with the traders to facilitate the electronic trading of a variety of products.
You will be working on several exciting greenfield projects for the global FICC businesses, covering everything end-to-end from pricing, execution to risk management. Working closely with the business end-user, you will develop next-generation trading applications and solutions that run on the most cutting-edge technology across multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a strong developer with experience on latency-sensitive, large-scale platforms and able to hold their own with the front office.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 6+ years’ professional experience, strong in Java 8 and some C++
- FICC experience is preferred. Rates or Credit protocols are a big plus
- Proven track record working with Traders, Sales and Operations
- Bonus points for AWS / Cloud experience
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Excellent career growth and professional development is encouraged
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities