Salary: c.£120-140k base, circa £200k TC
4-10 years’ experience
Fantastic opportunity for a strong developer with Java – and ideally some Python – server-side skills to join the core FICC technology group at one of the world’s most prestigious hedge funds.
In this role, you’ll be part of a global team developing the firm’s real-time global trade capture application. This processes, normalizes and enriches the firm’s executions in multiple asset classes as well as feeding the executions to internal systems, including real-time P&L and risk systems. You will get a lot of product exposure whilst working closely with other teams within FI, Commodities, Credit and FX.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 4 years’ development experience in Java; Python experience is highly advantageous
- Strong experience of multithreading, OO design, patterns, unit & integration testing
- Proven experience using Docker, Kubernetes and cloud technology is beneficial
- Good knowledge of CI/CD & devops tools, Angular and web technology
- Familiarity with middleware technologies (e.g. JMS) and Spring
Benefits & Incentives
- Strong salary
- Hybrid working-from-home and office
- Dynamic culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package