Java Developer (Low Latency + Big Data)
Salary: Strong base salary – between £50k-£120k (based on experience)
Experience: 3+ years
Responsibilities: This is a hands-on Java role, perfect for someone with a bit of tech/team lead experience. Work for a dynamic, VC-backed start-up. Monitor and maintain a low-latency distributed systems and build products with a tangible impact on society.
- Fantastic benefits package
- Choice of top of the range equipment
- Flexible Working Hours / WFH options
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years Java – full stack preferred (ideally with Spark, Spring, Kafka and Big Data knowledge)
- Multithreading/concurrent programming experience
- Experience building complex distributed systems
- Experience with automated testing
- Strong Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar from a leading university
If you feel you are a good match or interested in a general chat about the finance / tech market, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Number: +44 (0) 7587 156663
Reference this role: PVR – Eloise
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.