Location: London – Hybrid
This is an opportunity to join a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. They operate using their own capital and trade at their own risk.
They trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. They are seeking a Java Engineer to join their global Delta One business. You will design, develop and test proprietary trading software, write performance-sensitive code and work on complex algorithmic trading systems.
Salary: Competitive / Market-Leading
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Physics or any related Engineering, Mathematics or Science discipline
- A minimum of 2 years’ software development work experience
- Excellent software development skills in Java and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday + statutory holidays + paid sick days
- Private medical and dental
Tier-2 visa sponsorship is available.