My client, a world renowned, technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm, trades globally across a broad range of asset classes. They have the spirit of a start-up and a constant focus on results through deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
Join a team of highly talented technologists and traders. With a focus on latency and quality improvements, you’ll conceive, build and run trading systems, and contribute across the full stack when required.
- Minimum 2:1 grade STEM degree
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience (post university)
- Performance-sensitive Java programming skills
- Full stack/Python/C++/Rust/C exposure is a bonus
- Domain/mathematical/quant knowledge is a bonus