Java Developer – Core Java SE, Kotlin, AWS, FinTech – London
A globally leading FinTech company are looking for a core Java developer to join their London based platform engineering team building complex distributed ledger technology for smart business and financial solutions. This successful London based FinTech are looking for a Java developer familiar with multithreading and building scalable distributed systems in an agile development environment. The successful Java developer will be building complex greenfield software products from start to finish, utilising technologies like Java 12, Kotlin, AWS in an agile team focussing on TDD principles in London.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals – algorithms, data structures etc
- Core Java / Java SE development experience in an agile, Test Driven environment (TDD/BDD)
- Interest in Distributed Ledgers, Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Scalability, High Performance, Distributed Systems, multithreading etc is beneficial
Benefits and Incentives:
- Work with cutting edge technology including the latest iterations of Core Java (8, 9, 12) and Kotlin (functional programming) in an agile environment
- Competitive salary and benefits including flexi-working
- Beautiful office location overlooking the London skyline
NB **This is a bleeding edge technology company first and foremost, no interest or experience with finance is necessary**
If you’re interested in Java development roles in London, please get in touch:
Get in touch using the contact form below or give us a ring at +44 (0)20 3137 9570 or +1 646 7129 405. We'd love to speak with you about what we can offer.