0-10 years experience
Job Summary: Using the latest technologies, you will be working alongside an incredibly strong tech team for an AI tech start-up voted one of the “top start-ups to watch” world-wide.
With substantial Series A funding behind them, it’s time to expand. With offices in San Francisco and Vancouver, they are doubling their Berlin office from 4 techies to 8 in the coming months. Founded by senior members of a household tech firm, they have the credentials and track record of turning a start-up into a global superpower tech firm. Their AI-powered platform aggregates and analyses information from all sources in the supply chain, providing insight and visibility into consumer demand. They can tell you what, when and how much stock you need – so you don’t have to guess.
You’d be using Java 11 and Python 3 on the back end – React on the front end – in a very product-driven software development position, making a big impact on the codebase and direction of the product and company.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong algorithms and computer science fundamentals
- Java or Python experience is an advantage but not a hard requirement
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be pragmatic about technologies
Benefits and Incentives:
- Flexible working and hours (e.g. 2 days/week from home)
- Substantial stock on offer
- Substantial impact on the direction of the company